Write a reaction paper (2 pages, double-spaced) on Sherry Turkle’s “Connected but Alone”
1. What is Turkles main argument?
2. What devices/supporting details did she use to develop her argument?
3. According to Turkle what are the advantages and disadvantages that technology brings?
4. What does she mean by Goldilocks Effect?
5. Why is her speech entitled Connected but alone?
Be sure to quote lines from Turkles speech. Cite 2 other sources as well. Summarize and paraphrase as needed. Use the APA format for parenthetical citation and references. The reaction paper should be at least two (2) pages excluding references.
Link to her TED Talk about “Connected But Alone”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Xr3AsBEK4